Sunday, May 25, 2008

"All Boy" album template set

Introducing my newest template set! NOW AVAILABLE! I set out to create an album design for father's day... and realized that this had potential to be a baby boy book as well... hence the name 'All Boy!" The colors are some of my favorite!

These templates are my characteristic style but they are made a bit differently than the birth announcement templates. The background is solid (no photo holes) and flattened and shapes and clipping masks were used for photos. This adds more versatility for photo sizing and placement. You can change the orientation of the photo areas or turn those layers off altogether if you would prefer to do just text. I did include a few text boxes and frames but you will have to add your own words. I recommend poems, quotes, and little phrases. That is where YOU will have to be creative.

Included in this set: 20 -10 x 10 .psd files created in photoshop, 300dpi.
A safelines layer is included based on the guides from WHCC. Because of the large size/resolution of these templates the total set is about 1GB (800MB zipped). I've had to divide the set into 4 zip files to download. I'm also adding a paypal option for those of you who decide you'd rather have it on a CD or DVD instead of downloading it (i.e. if you are on dial-up).

front page


layout #1


layout #2


layout #3


layout #4


layout #5


layout #6


layout #7


layout #8


layout #9


back page

1 comment:

sutterville said...

Stephanie,

Your "All BOY" set is great. I love the color combinations. You are a very talented designer!--sutterville

These templates are property of Stephanie Morvant and My Doodlebug Designs. Do not steal. It's not nice! Do not sell (the templates themselves or the finished files on card-making sites), alter then sell, or give these to your friends.